What Makes us Different
We believe in helping to make the world a happier place! This is what we had in mind when developing this unique product. We all know how stressful a visit to the doctor can be for everyone involved, even for just a routine visit, but especially when children are sick. The Tic-Tong is a new version to the unappealing wooden tongue depressor, made in smooth plastic with various different bright colors and a delicious taste and smell of Tutti-Frutti that will be hard not to capture the attention and interest of your patients no matter their age. Making these moments a bit more fun and pleasant for all. The cost/benefit will amaze you!
Try them today and leave us your feedback!
Tic-Tong® Animal Junior Model comes in a smaller size, with assorted animal figures and pastel colors, ideal to for neonatal use, preferably from 0 up to 2 years of age. They are all individually wrapped in transparent plastic film and packed in a bag containing 40 units in each. External packing decorated with animal figures in assorted colors and specific product information.
- Tic-Tong® was created to facilitate and create a fun environment for medical consultations. Significantly reducing discomfort and fear in small patients during the visit to the doctor.
- Tic-Tong® is made in non-toxic plastic with certifications that guarantee the safety and effectiveness for its use.
- Batch samples of the Tic-Tong® are periodically tested in laboratories credentialed by the FDA (U.S Food and Drug Administration) in the USA and ANVISA in Brazil.
- Tic-Tong® is free of oral and intraperitoneal toxicity.
- Tic-Tong® does not provoke ocular or dermal irritability.
- Does not contain sugar.
- Does not contain latex or PBA.
- Does not contain any medicinal substance.
- Has Tutti-Frutti aroma and flavor.
- Tic-Tong® is intended for medical use.
- Individually wrapped.
- Not sterilized
120 x 17 x 3mm / 4 1/2″ long x 5/8″ wide
We are approved by the FDA and ANVISA. We do periodical testes for biocompatibility in the USA and Brazil since 1999. Our products are produced in accordance to the ISO 13485:2016 e RDC 16/BPF guidelines. Our products are patented and free for commercialization in Europe with the CE mark.